Autel AutoLink AL319 Description:
Autel AutoLink AL319 Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, the Auto Link AL319 is truly the ultimate in ease and affordability, enabling users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and driveability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color codes LEDs, audible tone and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status.
Autel AutoLink AL319 Features:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
5. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
6. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
7. Displays DTC definitions, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
8. Views freeze frame data.
9. Reads live PCM data stream.
10. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
11. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc.
12. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
13. Software updateable & upgradeable via internet.
Autel AutoLink AL319 Specifications:
Model: AutoLink AL319
Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
Display: TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60 Celsius degree
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70 Celsius degree
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Item size: Approx. 117 * 72 * 18mm / 4.61 * 2.83 * 0.71in
Package size: Approx. 24.5 * 16 * 4.7cm / 9.6 * 6.3 * 1.85in
Package weight: Approx. 326g / 11.5oz
Autel AutoLink AL319 Package Included:
1 * AutoLink AL319
1 * CD
1 * USB cable
1 * User manual
Autel AutoLink AL319 Pictures:
- Ask Question
Will this scanner indicate drive cycle readiness?A:Yes. It has an I/M Readiness mode that is able to show you the details of the readiness of each major emission monitor. There is even a button on the device that can select this directly without having to navigate through the menus.Focalobd answered on June 16, 2017does it work on auto alarm codesA:Sorry, it does not.Focalobd answered on June 27, 2017Will this work for Peugeot ?A:Yes it's able to work on vehicles with OBDII after 1996, thank you .Focalobd answered on June 13, 2017will it read problems with air conditioning in 2002 olds bravadaA:No, it will read almost all ABS codes, SRS codes and check engine lights.Focalobd answered on June 19, 2017can this unit reset SRS airbag light?A:It can not reset SRS airbag light.Focalobd answered on October 29, 2017Does this scanner work with BMW 2003 525i e39 airbag system?A:AL319 is OBDII scanner, so you need to check whether your vehicle is OBDII/EOBD compliant. It can't support to test SRS system on it, but OBDII relates functions.Focalobd answered on June 7, 2017
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $79.90
Special Price $59.99
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $59.99