KW808 CAN OBDII EOBD Multifunction Scanner Introduction
Konnwei KW808/MS509 CAN OBDII EOBD Multifunction Scanner is professionally designed for car owners or DIY users to keep your car in a good condition by using it. Made of high quality material and with professional craftsmanship, this auto diagnostic code reader is up to standard and reliable in use. KW808 CAN OBDII EOBD Multifunction Scanner supports all nine OBD II test modes on all OBD II compliant vehicles to enable technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems. This ergonomic scan tool, though sophisticated yet easy-to-use, makes your vehicle service experience much more pleasant!
KW808 CAN OBDII EOBD Multifunction Scanner Features:
1. Retrieves generic(P0,P2,P3 and UO), manufacturer specific(P1, P3 and U1)codes, and pending codes
2. Easily determines the cause of the "Check Engine Light(MIL)"
3. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
4. Turns off Check Engine Light(MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
5. Displays live 02 sensor test data
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status(emissions)
7. Reads live PCM datastream
8. Views freeze frame data
9. Performs modules present test
10. Built in OBDII DTC lookup library
11. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
12. Bilingual interface and definitions-English/Spanish or other combinations
13. Graphs data(1996 and newer)
14. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CID and CVN)
15. Supports CAN(Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
16. Reads, stores&playbacks live sensor data
17. Software upgradeable via optional upgrade kit
KW808 OBDII Scanner size: 177 x 95 x 35mm/7.0 x 3.7 x 1.4inch
KW808 OBDII Scanner weight: 324g
KW808 OBDII Scanner Package Contains:
1 x KW808 OBDII Scanner Tool
1 x OBDII cable
1 x CD software
1 x Nylon carry case
1 x User's manual
- Ask Question
Hi I have a 2004 BA Ford XR6 there is a flashing hand on dash when I turn key nothing happens I got a KW808 But won't connect can cars stop connectionA:Please try to reboot the deviceFocalobd answered on May 23, 2017Can it tell transmission problemsA:Could you please describe your problem in details?Focalobd answered on May 14, 2017Will this read and adjust my tpms?A:It can read trouble code and display sensor data,such as Engine RPM, Calculated Load Value, Coolant Temperature, Fuel System Status, Vehicle Speed,etc.Focalobd answered on June 12, 2017does this read abs light and traction lightA:KW808 can not read abs light and traction light.Focalobd answered on June 26, 2017Does this work on NissanA:Yes, it does. We can not 100% guarantee because there may be individual special models may not support. But you do not need to have any concerns, we provide 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, we will provide return and refund if it is not compatible. Any questions can contact us.Focalobd answered on June 6, 2017Will it work on a 2003 Ford Sport TracA:We are so happy to tell you that KW808 can work on a 2003 Ford Sport Trac.Focalobd answered on June 12, 2017
No Memory/battery backup
There is no memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis on the konnwei kw808 as the destricption says it does.
I was looking to upgrade from a two button cheap one too something better.i seen a video on the 808 and said that that might work? So I ordered it and my van started running funny got my 808 in the mail a few days later . Plugged it in and plug #1 was the problem. Put it on my brothers wife's car all it was was low on anti freeze. This konnwei 808 is awesome........
Very handy tools and easy to use.
Raccomandata to every ones, u care for care, and save money on workshops.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)