Brand Name: VAG Auto Scanner VC210
No need to connect the PC
Can not Be Updated
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 Description:
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 is specially designed to work with VW/AUDI, including those equipped with the newly released Controller Area Network (C.A.N.) Protocol. Though it is small, it is capable of retrieving same information as large expensive scanners!
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 Specifications:
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degree centigrade (-32 to 122 Degrees Celsius)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 degreecentigrade (-4 to 158 Degrees Celsius)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 Features & Functions:
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi / seat / Skoda / Jetta / Golf / Beetle / Touareg / GT / Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990.
2. Compatible with the latest cars that require a direct CAN connection.
3. Reads and Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Dtcs) of Engine ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine airbag ABS and A/T
5. Highly reliable and accurate
6. Easy-to-read backlit 2 line LCD display
7. Easy to use with one plug-in
8. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
9. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
10. Safely communicates with the on-board computers
11. No batteries needed-powered via OBDII cable
12. One-year warranty against defects
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 Package Content:
1 x VC210 Main Unit
1 x Manual
VAG Auto Scanner VC210 Pictures:
- Ask Question
highly recommend it for your
This is 1 of the best lil scan tools out there, it accurately describes the code to save time.